Production

Location 
Use of a dinning room  as the main setting of my film will decorate to  try and resemble an underground poker lounge
I would also use other locations such as a living room where the protagonist will be introduced and i may use out door shots


Props 
I would use incense sticks to give a smoky effect for the environment to make it similar to a noir film
I will buy a poker set for the main plot of my film
I would use a special effects artist to  do prosthetics and fake injuries with in my film the characters will all end up dead therefore the use of the an actual make up artist will make my film seem more realistic and higher budget
I will likely use a cast of about 4 characters including-a Protagonist who will likely be dressed in standard modern day clothing, Player 1/2 dressed in suits and a poker dealer dressed in dealer uniform









Production Equipment
Use of lamp lights at the main lighting of the scene they would be positioned at multiple angles to  give a shadowy background similar to German Expressionism
I may also create a D.I.Y reflector and use an office chair for  tracking shots
I will film the Canon1300D for all of the filming

Comments

Popular Posts